Terms and Conditions
The agency is engaged in providing following services:
- Mother’s Help
- House Keeper
- Grandma Au-Pair
- The agency will provide the candidate with details of the service requested. The client will decide which candidate suits his/her requirements.
- A fee of £30 is payable to register with Carel AuPair and Nanny Agency and it is not refundable.
- For Au-Pair positions: the remaining fee is payable by the client at the time of sending the letter of invitation (if the candidate is not in the country) or upon acceptance and signing of the agreement (before the candidate arrives at your home if the candidate is already in the country).
- For all other positions: the fee is payable by the client upon acceptance and signing of the agreement. The fee is non-refundable and must be paid fully in advance.
- The fee is based on the services requested.
- For a short term stay: the client pays the full fee in advance. In the case of a replacement becoming necessary, the normal fee will apply.
- Up to 3-month contract: the same conditions as detailed in A.2.1 apply.
- Up to 6-month contract: the client pays the full fee in advance. In the case of a replacement becoming necessary, the agency will always offer you a suitable candidate (until 15 days after the beginning of the placement). This is valid for no more than one replacement. After this the normal fee will apply.
- One year contract: the client pays the full fee in advance. In the case of a replacement becoming necessary, the agency will always offer you a suitable candidate. This is valid for no more than one replacement at any time during the year. After this the normal fee will apply.
- At the end of each contract, if the client wants to continue working with the agency and candidate provided by the agency, the normal fee will apply for the service required. Two weeks notice is required for the contract renewal.
B. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATION OF AGENCY AND CLIENT
- The agency cannot proceed with arranging a placement until the completed registration form has been received.
- No travel arrangements can be made by the candidate without the payment of the full fee.
- In case of non-arrival of the candidate, the agency will provide a replacement as soon as possible. No additional fee is required to be paid for the replacement.
- In the event that a replacement becomes necessary, the agency applies the conditions mentioned in A.2 paragraph. After this the normal fee will apply.
- Whilst the agency makes every reasonable effort to verify the integrity and suitability of the candidate, the agency cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of or any negligent, dishonest or malicious act by the candidate. We do not recommend an au-pair to be given sole charge of any children under the age of 2 years old.
- If the family require the candidate to drive, this shall be the full responsibility of the client concerned. The agency will not accept any responsibility for such acts conducted. The candidate herself/himself cannot be held liable for any accidents or negligent behaviour. The agency gives no warranties concerning the candidate's ability to drive.
- The agency reserves the right to refuse a family or to remove the candidate when these terms and conditions have not been adhered to. This includes failure to settle the invoice at appropriate time.
The client warrants that:
- The information contained in the completed registration form is full and correct.
- He/she will comply with the rules concerning the candidate.
- Hours of work must be strictly adhered to.
- The client will, at all times, behave in a responsible and reasonable way towards the candidate.